TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
HALLMARK STAMP. COIN & BANKNOTE POSTAL & ABSENTEE BID AUCTION
BIDDING CLOSES 12 NOON CST on Thursday 24th August 2017
***WE DO NOT CHARGE A BUYERS FEE or PREMIUM****
ALL Lots may be viewed at HALLMARK STAMPS, UNIT 5, 999 LOWER NORTH EAST ROAD HIGHBURY
VIEWING TIMES: 10.00am – 4.00pm Monday to Friday & between 10am & 11.30am on Thursday 24th August 2017
– ALL other times by appointment only
- All lots show Reserves & Estimates.
- Lots will be sold to the HIGHEST BIDDER of any bid[s] received BETWEEN the Reserve & Estimate & to the highest
bidder @ 10% ABOVE the SECOND HIGHEST BID received where the bid[s] are ABOVE the estimate. Any dispute
to be determined by the auctioneer.
- ALL Postal/Absentee bids close @ 12 NOON [CST] Thursday 24th August 2017 - including Mail, ‘Phone, Fax & email
Bids will be exercised up to the MAXIMUM bid advised on the Bid Form and MUST be in WHOLE DOLLARS.
Bids below the reserve will NOT be accepted and WILL automatically be increased to the reserve price in which event the
auctioneer will endeavour to contact the bidder to resolve the issue. Where EQUAL absentee/postal bids are received,
priority will be given to the first bid received for that lot.
- ALL BIDS RECEIVED BETWEEN RESERVE & ESTIMATE will be exercised at that BID FIGURE. (without
Please note that the MAXIMUM amount payable by successful bidders will be 10% above second highest bid received where bids
are in excess of the Estimate. The auctioneer undertakes to take all possible care in exercising bids on behalf of Absentee Bidders but
will not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions particularly where a Dollar LIMIT amount is advised and OR BIDS are
indicated [in BOTH INSTANCES bid form MUST indicate Lot No. order of preference to be applied].
- PLEASE WRITE CLEARLY & CHECK YOUR BID FORMS BEFORE SUBMITTING THEM.
- PAYMENT OF LOTS : May be by CASH, CREDIT CARD, EFT [Direct Bank Deposit] or CHEQUE. NO lot[s] will
be released before payment. Note where payment is by cheque & the purchaser is unknown to the Auctioneer lots will
NOT be released until Cheque is cleared. Payments from Australian purchasers MUST BE MADE IN FULL WITHIN
10 DAYS OF THE INVOICE ISSUE DATE and by Overseas purchasers within 14 DAYS of the Invoice issue date.
Where not paid in full within 10 days a 5% penalty of the sale price of ALL lots bought will be payable.]. We accept Mastercard, Visa,
American Express & will accept EFT [DIRECT DEPOSIT] payments – details as below
Westpac Account :- BSB 035 002 A/c no 440501 Hallmark Stamps.
- **Note if Postal/Absentee bidder fails to advise correct OR current Credit Card details in full at time of
lodging/submitting their Bid Form & subsequently elect to pay for purchases by any Credit Card a further 3%
PENALTY WILL BE INCURRED to cover extra administration costs. Absentee Bidders within Australia PAYMENT
within 10 days from date of Invoice. OUTSIDE AUSTRALIA - PAYMENT within 14 DAYS from date of Invoice.
Payment outside these terms will incur a 10% PENALTY IN ADDITION to invoiced amount to cover extra costs and
administration fees. ALL payments must be in Australian Dollars. ALL Postage, Packing & fees will be charged at cost
and are to be borne by the PURCHASER.
- ERRORS IN ESTIMATES OR DESCRIPTIONS: Whilst ALL care is taken in compiling this Catalogue NO
RESPONSIBILITY in regards the estimate or the description will be accepted by the Auctioneer. ALL lots are offered as
is and NOTE that Bulk lots or Album collections will not be accepted for return or credit but individual items MUST be
returned for full credit where description is shown to be wrong & lot[s] are returned in their original condition within 10
days of despatch from Auctioneer. Normal commercial return terms will apply
- ABBREVIATIONS USED ARE THOSE IN EVERYDAY USE. IF IN DOUBT CHECK WITH AUCTIONEER
- GST***ALL LOTS SOLD WILL BE GST INCLUSIVE. ALL PURCHASERS WILL BE PROVIDED WITH A TAX INVOICE FOR GST PURPOSES. ALL INVOICES & MAILED LOTS WILL ATTRACT GST ON POST & PACKING CHARGES. OVERSEAS BUYERS WILL BE GST EXEMPT ON ALL PURCHASES & CHARGES.
AUCTION ORGANISER: HALLMARK AUCTIONS, U5, 999 Lower North East Road, Highbury, SA 5089.
ABSENTEE BID FORMS [if sent by mail] ARE TO BE FORWARDED TO HALLMARK AUCTIONS, PO BOX 213, HIGHBURY S.AUSTRALIA 5089
[PLEASE POST EARLY TO AVOID NON DELIVERY & DISAPPOINTMENT
Click Here to Contact Us!
Click here to view current Catalogue